The plight of many young Nigerians who cannot further their education weighs heavy on Ladi’s heart. This conviction led to the creation of the GLP Cares Foundation. The Foundation has provided numerous full scholarships to scholars to attend reputable private and public Universities in Nigeria.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Grace Lake Partners
- Host Institution(s): Reputable private and public Universities in Nigeria
- Scholarship Worth: £20,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Study Level: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Nationality: Nigerian Students
To be eligible for Oxford-Grace Lake Scholarship for Nigerian Students, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be ordinarily resident in Nigeria
- The scholarship is awarded on academic excellence demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards and other academic achievements.
- Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to Nigeria’s development and an intention to continue to contribute to Nigeria’s development.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants seeking for the Oxford-Grace Lake Scholarship for Nigerian Students must submit a complete MBA application and upload the scholarship essay in the ‘Funding’ section of the programme application form.
Answer the following in no more than 500 words:
- Outline how you have contributed to Nigeria’s or the region’s development and/or how do you intend to contribute to Nigeria’s or the region’s development in the future.
Application Deadline: Not fixed