The 2023/2024 KPMG Undergraduate Scholarships Programme is now open for applications from suitably qualified candidates currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program in their first or second year of study. The scholarships are targeted mainly at supporting high performing indigenous students through their tertiary education.
Education is the foundation for growth and success in communities. Every year, the KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship sponsors selected indigenous students through their tertiary education, in line with the firm’s commitment to improving communities by enabling access to education.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): KPMG, Nigeria
Host Institution(s): Tertiary Institution across Nigeria
Scholarship Worth: Full Funding
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: Nigerian Students
KPMG Undergraduate Scholarships Programme |DETAILS
The KUSP Scholarships are full scholarships covering fees, school hostel accommodation and academic material (books) expenses only. A KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship is confirmed once a successful candidate has been offered.
To be eligible for KPMG Undergraduate Scholarships Programme, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Must have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school
- Must possess a minimum of 5 distinctions from WASSCE/NECO (including Mathematics and English) in One (1) sitting
- Must possess a minimum score of 230 in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Applicants must be in 100/ 200L as at the time of application
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Achieved an academic standing of a first-class or strong second-class upper, as a minimum, in any discipline
- The minimum CGPA sought is of 4.0. of 5.0
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and resultant impact
- Impeccable moral character
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants seeking for KPMG Undergraduate Scholarships Programme should apply online by logging in, fill and submit the application form.
Applicants who are short-listed for the selection stage will be required to provide the following information.
- Curriculum vitae
- O’Level Certificate – WASSCE/NECO
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Full academic transcripts
- CV File – Upload your CV (Maximum 10mb)
- Attachment 1 – Upload your UMTE/JAMB Score Slip (Maximum 10mb)
- Attachment 2 – Upload your University Admission Letter (Maximum 10mb)
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: September 27, 2023