Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship 2023 for young Nigerian undergraduate students who are enrolled in public universities across the country.
The Julius Berger Scholarship scheme is part of the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and in fulfillment of its commitment to drive enhancement and capacity building within the Education and Human Capital Development Sector of Nigeria.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Julius Berger Nigeria
Scholarships to be taken at: Public Universities in Nigeria
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Scholarship Worth: Amount not Stated
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Julius Berger Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a female citizen of Nigeria
- Be in a federal or State Owned Universities based in Nigeria
- Be in the Faculty of Engineering/Environmental/Technology
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship 2023 are to follow the steps outlined below to complete their application:
- 1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- 2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- 3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- 4. Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/jbn2023 to return to the Scholarship site.
- 5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- 6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, and other information and upload the required scanned documents.
- 7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- 8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to ensure that they are clear and accurate.
- 9. When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- 10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
- 11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- 12. A message will pop up that confirms your application was successful.
- 13. Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/ and enter your Email and Password to download your profile, and proceed to have your Head of Department Sign the document
- 14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- 15. If the National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and fingerprint capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centers www.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.htm to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- 16. Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/JBN and update the application with a National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion.
Application Deadline: October 9, 2023